Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome

Greetings All,

Whoever you are, wherever you live and whatever time you are reading this, you have to agree, that when John McCain tapped Governor Sarah Palin, history was made. I remember exactly where I was, what I was doing and my first thoughts – that being said, what makes this so unique? The fact that they are not so unique, what they are and who they are, are real hard working Americans who know right from wrong and are willing to do what is right. What’s wrong with that? Sarah Palin is a real woman, Todd Palin is a real man and they are a real family, and will one day be this nations first family. Yes, that is a prophetic word.

Firstly and foremost, though I have not met the Palins personally (yet) and, even though I have not heard her say this in any media coverage I can tell you something that I am certain of, something I know. Todd and Sarah Palin put God first in their lives, they have been called and will produce in this land, with the Hand of God, a reflection of who we have always been as a nation. I believe, as a believer that John McCain hears the voice of God and acts on it, he is an obedient steward of the Word. I also believe and receive deep in my Spirit that Sarah Palin will be the first woman president of this great United States Of America. So, it is with my distinct honor, privilege and pleasure, too conform and continue to submit to the Lord walking out His plan, the plan the Lord is calling me toward. And this website is part of that plan.

As a single Dad, I am committed to be part of building this country back to what God’s intentions have always been for it, I encourage you to do the same, words and actions against the US will only prove to have diminishing returns. So, even if you are from the far liberal left wing, try having a few kind words toward this land that has provided you such freedom to express what you will.

Let’s pray, Father God I lift all those you have put in authority in this land to hear your voice and to take action, Lord Your word says that when two agree as touching that You are in the midst of them, Lord I ask and believe on the name of the Lord Jesus that You want the McCain Palin President and Vice President, as presiding in your word and love to govern over this land which you have been so merciful to give us. Lord I ask for continued protection for the McCains and the Palins, Lord anoint them with more of you and guide and refresh them in every way every day. Lord Your word says that Faith without works is dead and as evidenced by the faith of John McCain and Sarah Palin they walk out your word. So Lord I ask that you protect their steps and keep the enemy from them always in all ways. In Jesus name. Amen
Webmaster GoMcCainPalin.com

No comments: